PowerCLI: WebPowerCLI, run scripts from your browser
author: Paolo Pepe
WebPowerCLI allows you to run PowerCLI commands via your web browser.
A major advantage of running PowerCLI this way is that you can write and run scripts virtually from any platform.
- Run PowerCLI from web browser.
- PowerCLI cmdlet autocomplete.
- Click to add cmdlet. Full syntax for any PowerCLI cmdlet.
- Every cmdlet has a link to the official VMware documentation.
- Easy to extend, you can put your own PowerCLI scripts in the "ps" folder in order to use them directly from WebPowerCLI.
- EsxCLI support.
The first cmdlet of your scripts must always be Connect-VIServer (...) in order to establish a connection to the vCenter Server or directly to an ESXi host.
Connect-VIServer -Server <vcenter_ip_address> -User <username> -Password <password>
After that... well do go and check out Paolo's page below, it has all the screenshots and directions to use it.